Join the world’s leading pharmacy association in the Commonwealth and develop your career through experience
What do we do at the CPA?
- We BUILD strong and diverse COLLABORATIVE NETWORKS between pharmacists and other health-related groups to provide support to members across the Commonwealth.
- We PARTNER with member organizations to IMPROVE the QUALITY of PHARMACY PRACTICE throughout the Commonwealth.
- We create platforms to SHARE KNOWLEDGE and EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES in order to continually develop the KNOWLEDGE and SKILLS of the pharmacy profession throughout the Commonwealth.
For more information about some of our programmes of work visit https://commonwealthpharmacy.org/our-work/
If you’re looking to expand your sphere of work and enable opportunities for further development, both for you and others (bidirectional learning), we are recruiting volunteer health care professionals with an interest in the following areas:
- Global Health
- Antimicrobial Stewardship and Resistance
- Education and training
- Quality Improvement
- Behaviour Change
- Medicines Safety
- Leadership development
- Research, monitoring and evaluation
We are a dynamic and forward-thinking team, with a passion for Global Health and a commitment to empowering pharmacists at all levels to improve health and wellbeing throughout the Commonwealth. Our volunteer opportunities are available on a flexible basis and can be undertaken around your interests and current work/ home commitments.
Joining our team as a volunteer is a great opportunity to gain experience in Global Health, join a new network of peers whilst developing knowledge and skills which will enhance your CV.
Get the latest
CHOGM Rwanda 2022 Leaders of Commonwealth countries meet every two years for the Commonwealth Heads of Government Meeting (CHOGM) The 2022 Commonwealth Heads of Government
The Commonwealth Pharmacists Association (CPA) and Novartis partner to support pharmacists About The Partnership London, United Kingdom (8th November 2021). The Commonwealth Pharmacists Association (CPA) and
World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 18 – 24 November World Antimicrobial Awareness Week Every year, World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) takes place between the 18th to
AMS Game tournament Join the AMS Game tournament which will take place on the 24th of November during World Antimicrobial Awareness Week Register to play