Working in partnership with global healthcare organisations to strengthen pharmacy services
Our vision is to lead and develop the Pharmacy profession across the Commonwealth.
Our mission is to empower pharmacists to improve health and wellbeing throughout the Commonwealth.
Our goals are:
- Develop pharmacy workforce and build capacity through education and training
- Support pharmacists to strengthen healthcare systems through the safe and effective USE of medicines, prevention of disease and promotion of healthier lifestyles
- Advocate for improved ACCESS and QUALITY of medicines and vaccines by embedding pharmacists at all levels of medicines management
Our areas of work are
Capacity development and health systems strengthening
Key Areas of Focus
- Access to medicines and vaccines
- Non-communicable diseases: Diabetes, Cardiovascular disease, Cervical Cancer
- Communicable diseases: Antimicrobial Resistance, Malaria, Tuberculosis, HIV, Trachoma
- Supply chain management: Substandard and falsified medicinal products
- Pharmacy workforce development
- Sustainable pharmacy
The CPA invites global healthcare organisations who share our mission to partner with us. Contact us to start a conversation.
The CPA and Novartis strategic partnership
The strategic partnership between the CPA and Novartis is another step towards progressing our shared common goal of improving access to healthcare and ensuring the quality of medicines and vaccines for patients across the globe.
As a key player in the global health space, Novartis brings its experience and expertise across many disease areas to support this initiative, and the development and capability-building of pharmacists.
Get the latest
The Commonwealth Pharmacists Association (CPA) and Novartis partner to support pharmacists About The Partnership London, United Kingdom (8th November 2021). The Commonwealth Pharmacists Association (CPA) and
World Antimicrobial Awareness Week 18 – 24 November World Antimicrobial Awareness Week Every year, World Antimicrobial Awareness Week (WAAW) takes place between the 18th to
AMS Game tournament Join the AMS Game tournament which will take place on the 24th of November during World Antimicrobial Awareness Week Register to play
Tweetchat: Spread awareness, stop resistance – the role of pharmacists Join our tweetchat on the 17th of November 2021 #CPApharm Tweetchat To celebrate World Antimicrobial