Become a Member of the CPA
Join the Commonwealth Pharmacists Association as an individual member and play your part in advancing healthcare across the Commonwealth
An individual membership with a purpose
In healthcare, pharmacists do far more than filling prescriptions. They are trusted healthcare professionals, patient educators, and advocates. By joining the Commonwealth Pharmacists Association, you extend this critical role beyond local boundaries, becoming part of a collective mission to empower pharmacists and advance health across the Commonwealth
Are you a member of your National Pharmacy Association (NPA)? You can access CPD courses for free if your NPA is part of the CPD Platform partnership.
Member Benefits: What awaits you on this journey?
- Continued Learning – Access our exclusive online Continuing Professional Development (CPD) platform to enhance your knowledge and skills. Upon completion, you’ll receive certificates that add value to your professional profile.
- Recognition – Showcase your commitment to the pharmacy profession with the MCPA post-nominal—a recognition of your dedication to improving health outcomes.
- Stay Informed – Gain priority access to our news and events to stay connected, updated, and engaged with the latest in the field.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Lend your expertise by contributing to our programs as a volunteer. This gives you the opportunity to make a real impact on our mission.
- Global Connections – Become part of an expansive network of pharmacists from around the world through our Community of Practice, fostering cross-border collaborations and learning.
- Involvement in Key Initiatives: – As a member, you can actively contribute to a range of pivotal initiatives. From participating in research initiatives that drive new healthcare knowledge, helping craft educational programs for professional development, supporting advocacy efforts that highlight the critical role of pharmacists, to contributing to global health campaigns targeting vital health issues within the Commonwealth – your involvement shapes the future of pharmacy and healthcare across the Commonwealth.
How much does it cost to join the CPA?
We believe that our annual membership fees are both affordable and of great value, as we are aiming to create long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships. To join as an NPA, Affiliate or Associate member, contact us and a member of our team will get back to you.
We welcome membership from Individual pharmacists who would like to join the CPA, for an annual fee of £20.
Are you a member of your National Pharmacy Association? You can access CPD courses for free if your NPA is part of the CPD Platform partnership.